WELLCOME NOTE

At First A winning rub to .............

Learn to listen opportunity some time knocks very softly








about ME

My photo
LUCKNOW, U.P., India
I individually, a man, a son, a brother, a lover, an Indian, part of the Human race. I am an average person who is at peace with his imperfections and mediocrity. I work hard but not when I stop enjoying it. I am honest to myself. I am happy. I just want to explore my own skills and potentials. And justify these and the one life given to me by God and my parents

Monday, July 5, 2010

Love Is Life

girls are the most feverish loveliest, and brilliant creation of god to knock down the evil residing in devil boys . 
>> girls always carry positive attitude
>>they are cute and romantic no doubt they carries the emmence fragrance of love
>> the transiet beauty which makes u feel good all the time most beautiful and gorgeous creatures on earth
>>ther are wonderful, stylish, awesome and everyone knows that
>> girls are sweet and amiable everyone loves them specially boys
>> girls are innocent ang believable

boys the devil side of human
boys huh well they are not too bad but even not as good as girls they lack the goodness of positive attitude
>> egoistic and full of attitude not so friendly n full of arrogance
>>sarcastic, they dnt need reason to make u feel guilty even if they are wrong
>> they are handsome but heartless, emotionless creatures
>> better to call them mr philander, they won't leave the opportunity to flirt with different girls, or itz their passion
>> yea they are stylish but sometimes act as style blunders
>> lack understanding, common sense
>> nincompoop and such a dunce they are but feel proud of themselves
>> boys inherit stubborn ness
>> such a rude and pid headed they are mulish n dumbstrucks
>> their acidic toungue goes on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment